The Healing Local Beta Launch is coming up, here’s want to expect as we release the first phases of the platform.
Here’s what to look out for:
- Streamlined: Our first product is a basic build of the two areas requested by our Founding Members: the public directory and the referral panel. These two elements will enable local practitioners to be more easily found by the public and by their fellow healers.
- Going Live: We’re hosting a “bet launch” of the Healing Local platform on Thursday, June 27th. We’ll release the platform to our Founding Members for their testing and feedback. This will be a celebration and an opportunity to learn more about the platform and about fellow Inland Northwest Healers. We hope you’ll come.
- Going Public: After we incorporate feedback from our beta launch we’ll release the full launch of the platform and begin publicizing Healing Local widely. We’ll start by reaching out to the public of the Inland Northwest – look for us at local events.
- Growth: Since we’re not funded by outside investors, the Healing Local platform will grow as our user base grows. Along the way we’ll add features and make the platform ever smoother and easier to use. With each new set of features, we’ll seek input from Healing Local members.
- The Next Good Thing: While our Founding Memberships will never be offered again, we’ll be opening up the opportunity to get in on the next best thing. Stay tuned for our ‘early bird’ membership offer. It starts with the full launch of the Healing Local platform and space will be limited.